FREEDOM FESTIVAL Women's Curvy Tee
Women's Curvy Vintage Tee is perfect!!
On December 15, 1791, the United States Congress was assembled at Congress Hall in Philadelphia when the first ten amendments to the Constitution of the United States were ratified. These ten amendments, which are referred to as the "Bill of Rights", guarantee all Americans many personal freedoms and limit the power of the government.
- Comfortable fit
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester. Solid black & white: 100% cotton
- Lightweight, breathable fabric (4.5 oz)
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Solid black and white are 100% cotton
- Designed with love & printed in the USA
- PLEASE SEE SIZE GUIDE BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
|1 (14-16)||28.46 in||22.99 in||7.99 in|
|2 (18-20)||28.98 in||23.98 in||8.23 in|
|3 (22-24)||30.00 in||25.00 in||8.98 in|
|4 (26-28)||31.73 in||25.98 in||9.49 in|